VCDS 19.6 vag com cable with VCDS 19.6 release, the client can update the VCDS 18.9 to new release VCDS 19.6 directly. What does VCDS 19.6 VAGCOM cable update? What system does the VCDS VAG COM 19.6 support? VXDAS.com share it below.
What system does the VCDS 19.6 work on?
- Release VCDS 19.6 works with Windows 7, 8, and 10 (both 32-bit and 64-bit)
- Earlier versions of Windows such as 2000, XP, and Vista might still work, but we no longer consider them supported.
- VCDS does not work on Windows 10 running in “S mode”, becuase “S mode” prevents software from being installed from any source other than the Microsoft Store. If wish to use VCDS on a computer that came with the “S” version of Windows, you’ll have to switch it to run in Home or Pro mode.
- Windows running in a VM (Parallels, Virtual Box, etc) may work but is not supported.
- Windows 95, 98, ME, and NT4 definitely will not work.
- Release VCDS 19.6 must be used with a licensed Ross-Tech interface. That includes all genuine HEX-, KEY-, KII-, or Micro-CAN series Interface of interfaces.
- It does not work with any third-party interfaces or some of the older “low-tech” interfaces we made and sold before 2004.
- If you’re a registered user and have an older low-tech interface, you should consider our
- interface upgrade program.
If you’re not ready for an interface upgrade, you’ll have to use VCDS-Lite instead.
All model-year 2019 and newer cars require one of our current interfaces.
Although this Release of VCDS still supports every interface Ross-Tech has sold since 2004, none of our legacy interfaces such as the HEX+CAN and Micro-CAN will work with 2019 model cars. If you intend to work with 2019 or newer cars and do not yet have a current interface, please contact your distributor or see this page for upgrade options.
The default installation folder is C:\Ross-Tech\VCDS\
It is essential NOT to install in the \Program Files\ tree in on systems running Windows Vista or newer.
To remove other old versions:
Versions prior to Release 704, simply delete the shortcuts from your Start menu and Desktop and delete the folder(s) where the program was installed..
Release 704 and newer may be uninstalled using Windows’ Add/Remove Programs or by running the Uninstall.exe program found in the folder with the version that you wish to remove.